- Select an appointment time on our Home page or call / text Britt Daniel @ 706-255-6008 to schedule an appointment.
- Out of respect for current tenants, we try to limit the number of showings in a given week.
- If we already have one or more appointments scheduled, we will encourage you to attend one of those if at all possible.
- If you end up renting from us, you will come to appreciate this practice.
Pre-qualification, or How Do I Get on "The List"?
- You must pre-qualify before we will put your name on our waiting list.
- In order to pre-qualify, every member of your group must submit two forms:
- Once these two forms are on file for all members of your group, I will add the group leader's name to "The List".
- When a group reaches the top of "The List", it will have 7 days to identify a property and sign a lease.
- If the first group does not sign a lease within 7 days, the next group on "The List" will go live and can sign a lease for any available property.
- Once a group has reached the top of "The List", it remains active and eligible to rent any available property.
- This procedure allows us to impose order on chaos, reward prospective tenants who know what they want, and keep the process moving along so that you can answer the most important question, which is: where am I going to live next year?
- One Important Note: Pre-qualifying does not obligate you to rent from us at all.
Signing the Lease
- There is a race to qualify, but not to sign the lease.
- We want you to have time to read the lease, consult with your parents, and make an informed decision in the security of the knowledge that nobody can rent the house out from under you for 7 days.
- Once you decide to sign a lease, call me or text me to set up an appointment.
- We typically meet tenants at their sorority houses or Chick-fil-a Beechwood to sign leases and collect checks.
- A security deposit and one month's rent are due at signing.